ces't la via.

Myself

我的照片
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsoable.

2008年9月18日星期四

ambiguous

My mind approaches to be crazy. Simon is so forgetful. He didn't tell us the precise information about the seven articles again. Uh~how can I deal with the disgusting assignments?I really don't want to spend my holiday doing those. What a frustrated thing!

Recently, I often feel tired. I can't find any reasons. I haven't get up punctually for three days. I always dreamed some terrible things for a whole night.

I commence to think about my future work. I don't want to rely on my father finding a job. But I really can't any advantages from myself.

I'm expecting and fearing for my future.

Oh~I don't know what I have said. Please keep away from me. I'm crazy.

White in the black.
Hey! I love the white sweater so much. Alas, it is not mine. I'm delighted that I wear the same clothing as my idol.

The weekend comes, I stay in the dormitory with Lynn. Tomorrow, she has to get up early to buy the ticket. I'm glad that my home is nearby the city. In the even fall, we may go to the north district to take meals. A pretty thing.I'd like to delicious food.

That's all.
Maybe, I should take a bath to temper my obscure mind.

4 条评论:

Recci 说...

Simon~~
Your teacher?
I think you have the petanial to achieve the task.
And then you will have a meaningfull holiday with me ,ha ha.

Recci 说...

white sweater!
I have a desire on prosessing it!
Wear on it,Sunny!The nightmire may keep away from you.
Have a sweet sleep.

Recci 说...

I will go to the library all the times,even the weekend.
Such a nice workplace it is!
I should buy the ticket for home tomorrow.
Ah,we will meet on Sunday's night!
7 o'clock P.M. Hh ha ha ha.

Without memory 说...

I believe
you are the best!
---------
expecting and fearing for my future
--------------
I have the same feeling

Link

  • Must be firm - Some people will ruin other people's happiness, but he also let others grow. Some people left you, but back to you. To accept that person, accommodate that...
    15 年前
  • Missing you Missing here - I had to admit that is my fault that I haven't come here for a long time ! It makes me feeling warm to see you here! I had met my two friends that are my pr...
    15 年前

Music