ces't la via.

Myself

我的照片
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsoable.

2008年9月5日星期五

The last year

Now, i'm entering into my last life of university. A classmates of mine told me that she doesn't want to graduated from school. But I'm desiring to leave here. I hate here. The people's actions and minds alwanys make me feell bad. So when I am discouraged, I'd like to the scene that I'll live here in less than on year, I'll have motivation.
In my opinion, my course will become less as entering the last year. In fact, my viewpoint is wrong. Every day, I have to do much schoolwork. Especilly, I still need to learn boring ACC. But, i don't think it is a bad thing. Doing schoolwork is better than wasteing time to do insignificant things. In addtion, I persist in reviewing CET-6 everyday. Though people around me don't care about that very much. I believe I insist it.

2 条评论:

Recci 说...

Doing schoolwork is better than wasteing time to do insignificant things.
----------------------------------
Yes!
Dear Sunny,
I think the way we choose may right.
I do my work in liabaray until 22o'clock.
I'm willing to say,"Come on, Sunny & Recci!"
We must believe in our sacrifice!

Recci 说...

Sunny!!!!!
I have a keen disire on you,especially your new photo!
Petty girl!

Link

  • Must be firm - Some people will ruin other people's happiness, but he also let others grow. Some people left you, but back to you. To accept that person, accommodate that...
    15 年前
  • Missing you Missing here - I had to admit that is my fault that I haven't come here for a long time ! It makes me feeling warm to see you here! I had met my two friends that are my pr...
    15 年前

Music