ces't la via.

Myself

我的照片
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsoable.

2008年9月15日星期一

I miss you

Father said we have to count my grandma's live with days.

The Mid-autumn festival is full of sadness to me. I hate the black September!!!!

On September 13, I went to the most icy place again. When I reached there, I felt I've lose any feeling except sadness. The cries were around my ears as the plaintive music. My granduncle was a kind person. Next eternity he must have a healthy live.

When I sat on the hearse, I suddenly remained my grandpa, I've missed the last chance to see him because of an important exam. I recalled many things. I can't help weeping.

Yesterday I went to see my grandma. Her healthy become worse. I'm afraid to see her. When I saw her, I always want to cry. I looked at the two potatoes which were hung on the wall. I remained the sad event happened on December of 2002. My poppa was killed by chemical blast. I've never forgotten my grandpa's brow. He hadn't known how to cry.

I gazed at grandma for a long time when I left her home. I am afraid that it would be the last time I saw her.

I always dreamed poppa and grandpa. My friend said that they may come to see me, so they appeared in my dream. I don't know the reason. The only thing I'm sure that I miss them very much.

My dear poppa and grandpa, are you feel happy in that world. Next eternity we will be a family again.

I love you!

1 条评论:

Recci 说...

Sunny,I only can say the words,"treasure the life,also the time".
Once in a lifetime.
I hope all the person aruond you will become more greatly.
Be healthy.

Link

  • Must be firm - Some people will ruin other people's happiness, but he also let others grow. Some people left you, but back to you. To accept that person, accommodate that...
    15 年前
  • Missing you Missing here - I had to admit that is my fault that I haven't come here for a long time ! It makes me feeling warm to see you here! I had met my two friends that are my pr...
    15 年前

Music