ces't la via.

Myself

我的照片
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsoable.

2008年12月14日星期日

you such a magical person



What is love?
who are you?
you such a magical person that make me have followed you a long time.
Today, I get the news that you will enter into the circle of movie. It should be a exciting news. But I felt frustrated because you will have a romantic kiss with the heroine. All of us are gloomy. I hope you must complete the task once!!!!!

Note:
I have not come here a long time. Today Recci's article reminds me should update my blogger.
I really can not find any meaning things with her. So the above-mentioned words comes from my diary which were wrote one months ago. I just transfer them.

Now, our idol has been back to group. Happy ending!
I continue following you.

6 条评论:

Recci 说...

What is love?
The answer is oringed from that HERO? Shall we?
who are you?
Maybe we should ask why are you= =
I am addicting now. And I also know that you are going with me, haha!

Recci 说...

The KISS!
No no no, I must pull that scene out of my mind.

Recci 说...

Lighting up our man, a HERO.

Without memory 说...

I always with you forever!
you: rs and hero

Without memory 说...

hero is my love
and
rs is my love too.

Without memory 说...

kiss!!
Let's forget that woman !

Link

  • Must be firm - Some people will ruin other people's happiness, but he also let others grow. Some people left you, but back to you. To accept that person, accommodate that...
    15 年前
  • Missing you Missing here - I had to admit that is my fault that I haven't come here for a long time ! It makes me feeling warm to see you here! I had met my two friends that are my pr...
    15 年前

Music