ces't la via.

Myself

我的照片
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsoable.

2008年8月15日星期五

Share Olympic games

I haven't come here for a week. These days, I've spent much time on wacthing Olympic competitions. The opening ceremony was so wonderful that shocked every one under the sun. I'm proud of our great homeland.
By far, Chinese athletes have gotten 22 gold medals. I believe we can have a new breakthrough.
Come on, China !

6 条评论:

Without memory 说...

JJ~
I am coming ~
At first I want to say that you changed the photo!!It's different compare with the past one~
Sencond~the topic you written about is just what I want to write down!!

Without memory 说...

believe we can have a new breakthrough.
----------------
I believe it too!~
I love China~
MY great Motherland~

Recci 说...

Be the third one!

Recci 说...

Citius,Altius,Fortius
----------------------
The world's catchword.
So I caught the third floor!

Recci 说...

22 gold medals!
The number of all the medals that producted yestoday is 90.
It indicated that our homeland had the one forth of all the medals!
So great!

Without memory 说...

dear sister
I MISS U !!!!!

Link

  • Must be firm - Some people will ruin other people's happiness, but he also let others grow. Some people left you, but back to you. To accept that person, accommodate that...
    15 年前
  • Missing you Missing here - I had to admit that is my fault that I haven't come here for a long time ! It makes me feeling warm to see you here! I had met my two friends that are my pr...
    15 年前

Music