ces't la via.

Myself

我的照片
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsoable.

2008年8月4日星期一

How time Flies!

Today is August,4. My summer holiday has passed more than half the time. It is a special holiday to me. Because it is the last summer holiday in my life. Many classmates of mine have caught the last time to have fun as possible as they can. I also want to do that,but I have to take drive lessons. It is really a boring and tiring thing. But I won't give it up. I've known many companies make the road sense as a selective standard. I have to get it!
I haven't gone shopping since I took drive lessons. When I will have finished the lesson, I will do it !

9 条评论:

Recci 说...

Dear Sunny!
Today is August 4th.
It is a sign which divide my vacation into two equal parts.
30days went by.
Sunny made the decision to take the drive class,Recci also,to learn Japanese.
It shall be a meanfull holiday,though you said,"It is really a boring and tiring thing."
Now,you rae boring,whereas,in another day others may be boring.
The age required us to be mature,
you're right!
Er,
Sunny has to get it!
Make it!

Without memory 说...

sister ~I am coming~~
JJ~you are so wonderful~
Believe you can .You can !~
I believe you will be succeed in the future~
JJ~Do you like shopping?
haha~I think shopping is very tired~It must be walking a long way~
HOW TIME FLIES~
SO we should catch it~Do not waste time~~
At last ~MUA~

Recci 说...

Ah,
Do shopping!
It ought to be some days when you complete the task.
Go shopping!

Without memory 说...

I will have a supper right now~
I will come back~
hehe ~~{it's a chinese smile~}

Sunny 说...

Dove, I'm also tired of walking a long distances. So I go shopping just cost me a little time.I won't spend a whole day for shopping.
At last,BO BO ~

Sunny 说...

Recci,I'm feeling strongly that we are becoming old recently(= =)
Every one must suffer some events before he/she become mature.
we should keep optimistic when we meet some difficult things.Then the boring process will be valuable.
ah ~
I still say that
Come on Recci&Sunny!
(I don't know What I have said,I'm crazy= =)

Recci 说...

Recci,I'm feeling strongly that we are becoming old recently(= =)
------------------------------
Yh,
Like you said "How time flies."
As a child,we want to be strong.
when we grow up,we always feel the time is so fast that we haven't done anything.
But now,
As we all said:
Come Recci and Sunny!

Without memory 说...

dear sisiter~
I am come back~
But I only have a little time~
Because my father is called me~
he want to use the computer``
I am unhappy !!
I will come to your home tomorrow morning~

Without memory 说...

JJ~don't know what can I say,Good morning ?or Good afternoon ?
All together~I want to say:You will do it~

Link

  • Must be firm - Some people will ruin other people's happiness, but he also let others grow. Some people left you, but back to you. To accept that person, accommodate that...
    15 年前
  • Missing you Missing here - I had to admit that is my fault that I haven't come here for a long time ! It makes me feeling warm to see you here! I had met my two friends that are my pr...
    15 年前

Music