ces't la via.

Myself

我的照片
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsoable.

2008年8月3日星期日

Dreams

Last night, I dreamed two unfortunate things.
I dreamed I became the Olympic torchbearer . The activity was held in a restaurant, it seemed so strange. While I was running, the kindling was suddlenly extinguished. OH !I became crazy.
The seconed dream is that my father had found that I'm still a idolater. He pointed the DongBangShin Ki's photo and shouted to me. My father always thinking I pay more attention on the entertainment, but I am not willing to spend much time on reviewing courses especilly for English. So does my mother. I never tell them that I'm loving TVXQ very much.

3 条评论:

Without memory 说...

~~your first dream are very interesting~
my mother knows that I like tvxq`
because I have always search the news of tvxq in Internet these days```
sister~forgive me ~
my English is so so
this comment may have some mistakes in grammer~~

Recci 说...

Ah ah,
Sunny's dream is not a nightmare,because you became a Olympic torchbearer,such a wonderful thing!
On hearing the news from you,
I want to say,"Well done,Sunny!"
Sorry,
you also told me that the branch you helding was put out.
I was really shocked,"a branch= =||"
Anyhow,it is a special dream,a special night,isn't it?
Be crazy?Ha ha,Recci will mad with you!
Recci's comment is going on...
Now,I should have a supper.

Recci 说...

Discussing the issue on idolater.
My parents did not concentrate on this,because they believe that Recci has no interests on that.
Sunny,
Kjj is a person who can give us strength.
Ah,ha ha!
Endeavor,let's make it!
PS:
What a long check word it is!

Link

  • Must be firm - Some people will ruin other people's happiness, but he also let others grow. Some people left you, but back to you. To accept that person, accommodate that...
    15 年前
  • Missing you Missing here - I had to admit that is my fault that I haven't come here for a long time ! It makes me feeling warm to see you here! I had met my two friends that are my pr...
    15 年前

Music